In telecommunication and data transmission, serial communication is the process of sending data one bit at a time, sequentially, over a communication channel or computer bus. This is in contrast to parallel communication, where several bits are sent as a whole, on a link with several parallel channels.
The Unity app is in the PC and the wiz wiki is connected to PC using USB connection. Below are the steps to install Unity 3D in PC and it’s interface with Wiz wiki.
UNITY 3D And Vuforia Setup
- Download Unity3D for Windows and install it
- Open Unity 3D and create a new project
- Go to Assets ,then click on Import Package,then select Custom Packages and import the packages as required
- In Case of AR, Import Vuforia extension packages and the database you created on Vuforia
- Go to Game object add AR Camera and 3D objects such as cube in this project
- Go to Assets and click on import new assets and select the particular 3D object you want to insert.
- We can also download 3D obj from Assets Store and import it in Unity.
- Go to File and click on Build Setting–>Select platform–>click on Player Settings
- In player settings go to XR Setting and click on Vuforia Augmented reality if required.
- For Android Application Other settings need to be modified as follows:
*The package name should be in the following order: com.companyname.productname