About the Company:
WIZnet is a fabless IT company that provides Internet processors for the IoT. It is the sole innovator to patent the hardwired “TCP/IP” technology into a microprocessor chip in 2001. Since then, a yearly average of 10 million WIZnet chips have been used in various embedded Internet devices worldwide.
Since establishing a loyal brand image with customers, WIZnet cooperates with 70 distributors worldwide with branch offices in USA, China, and Germany for competitive project marketing and faster technical support.
It’s unique technology – “Hardwired TCP/IP” provides better performance and stability than any other software Internet connectivity solutions. We can summarize the main features of Hardwired TCP/IP as Unattackable, High Performance and Easy to Use. It provides “IOcP” and “HW TCP/IP” chips, best fitted for low-end Non-OS devices connecting to the Ethernet for the internet of things.
Technical Information About Wiznet Devices
You can use any of the following devices for contest :
- wizwiki w7500
- wifi shield
- serial to ethernet (S2E)
WIZwiki-W7500 is a WIZwiki platform board based on the W7500, the ARM Cortex-M0 that integrates 128KB Flash and hardwired TCP/IP core. If you use WIZwiki-W7500 board, you can easily evaluate the W7500 and test its performance and all functions.
MCU: W7500 (ARM Cortex-M0 + Hardwired TCP/IP)
External Ethernet PHY
- IP+ IC10GA
- Single Port 10/100 MII/RMII/TP/Fiber Fast Ethernet Transceiver
- Auto MDI/MDIX function
- Supports MDC and MDIO to communicate with the MAC
- LPC11U35FHI33/501, ARM Cortex-M0 Core, NXP
- Drag-n-drop programming
- USB Serial Port
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- USB Mini B Type
- Slim Size RJ45(with transformer)
- Arduino compatible pin headers
- SWD Header (1.27mm and 2.54mm)
- GPIO Header
- ISP Header
- 5V USB Power or 5V header supply
- 2 system SW – RESET SW, BOOT SW
- RGB LED
- Micro SD card slot
Materials in wizwiki.net
You can get more detail about WIZwiki-W7500 Platform
The WizArduino M0 ETH is based on Arduino.org’s M0 board and adds the W5500 TCP / IP Embedded Ethernet Controller, which is as simple as the Arduino UNO platform and has the basic features for implementing IoT functionality.
Arduino M0 and Ethernet Shield 2 combined Economical with WizArduino M0 ETH
Start a maker project such as IoT, home automation, robot, and drone.
- Microcontroller : ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- Architecture : ARM Cortex-M0+
- Operation Voltage : 3.3V
- Flash Memory : 256KB
- SRAM : 32KB
- Clock Speed : 48MHz
- Analog I/O Pins : 6 + 1 DAC
- DC Current per I/O Pins : 7mA (I/O Pins)
- Ethernet : WIZnet W5500Ethernet Controller
- Input Voltage : 7-15V
- Input Voltage PoE : 36 – 57V
- Digital I/O Pins : 20, with 12 PWM and UART
- PWM Output : 12
- Power Consumption : 80mA
- PCB Size : 53 x 68.5mm
- Card Reader : Micro SD Card, with active voltage translators
- Weight : 28g
WizArduino M0 ETH is 100% compatible with Arduino.org’s M0 board. Install the Arduino IDE and connect the board. You must use Arduino IDE 1.7.5 or later. Please select Arduino M0 on select board.
Please refer to the following page for details.
WizArduino M0 ETH has the same pin map as Arduino UNO, so you can use your program in WizArduino M0 ETH as well as on several Arduino boards. However, there are some important differences.
Please refer to the following page for details.
3.Serial to Ethernet
The ‘Serial to Ethernet’ (S2E) Products are the gateway that converts UART (TTL, RS-232 or RS-422/485) protocol into TCP/IP. It enables remote gauging, managing and control of TCP/IP devices through a UART serial interface.
WIZnet S2E module supports a wide range of pin header types and hardware interfaces.
WIZ750SR is a compact sized serial to Ethernet module using the W7500P Ethernet MCU, SoC based on ARM Cortex-M0 architecture. This module product is a protocol converter that transmits data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data and converts the TCP/IP data received through the network back into serial data to the serial equipment. It supports all relevant serial interface systems(TTL / RS-232 / RS-422/485). WIZ750SR is the best fit solution to control user’s serial device via Ethernet network.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500P MCU
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Up to 230kbps serial speed
- Pin-header(2×6) type & RJ-45 connector mounted module
- 4-Pins Configurable User’s I/O
- Separate Data UART and Debug UART port
- Configuration is possible via serial AT commands or via Configuration tool
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Built-in 10/100Mbps Ethernet ESD Protection IC
WIZ750SR also comes with an evaluation kit and that is known as WIZ750SR-TTL-EVB kit. It consists of WIZ750SR-TTL (3.3V TTL ver.), evaluation board, and cables. This product will help the product design process applying WIZ750SR quickly.
- Module Interface (2.54mm Pin Headers, female): 6×2 1EA / 1×6 2EA / 1×2 1EA
- Connectors: Serial Data (D-SUB, 9PIN, Right Angle, Male), Debug USB (Micro USB Type B), 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Power: 5V DC Jack mounted (External: 4.5Ø, Internal:1.3Ø)
- 4-Push buttons for testing expansion GPIOs (with 1-Potentiometer)
- Micro USB Type B Cable (1M)
- UTP LAN Cable (2M)
- Serial Cable
WIZ750SR-TTL-EVB kit product package
Click on the following link for more details:
WizFi310 offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for device and appliance manufacturers to add WiFi capabilities to their products.
WizFi310 Shield is a Shield with built-in WizFi310 WiFi module of WIZnet. So, it can be used to standalone like WizFi310 – EVB Board.
WizFi310 Shield is Pin Compatible with Arduino, it can be used in Arduino, and it can be used in Arduino Pin Compatible development platform. It is also used on the WIZWiki Platform.
In addition, an temprature/humidity sensor and an CDS sensor are built in.
- Fast Evaluation for WizFi310 module
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 72.2Mbps receive PHY rate and 72.2Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- Serial Interface : UART
- UART Max Baud : 921600 bps
- Soft AP : Enough memory retention, Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK), L2 Switching
- OTA(Over The Air F/W Upgrading)
Click on the following link for more details: https://www.wiznet.io/product-item/wizfi310-shield
To participate in the contest ,submit your project details here : https://cybermakerspace.com/contest/registration/
To get more information about contest rules refer here : https://cybermakerspace.com/contest/rules/