Control LED from Web using Arduino
Here I have controlled an LED from a webpage using Arduino EthernetSheild and Arduino Mega ADK.
First you have to create a server using Arduino EthernetSheild :
- Place your EthernetSheild on the Arduiono Mega and make the connection.
- Connect your Arduino Mega through USB to your laptop, and connect the EthenetSheild to your router using RJ45 cable.
- Open Arduino IDE > File > Example > Ethernet > DhcpAddressPrinter
- Change the MAC Address,(sticker under the EthernetSheild) upload the sketch to your board.
- Open the serial monitor and IP address will be printed.