This is a prebuilt 4WD WiFi Arduino Robot that is fully tested and ready to be shipped; it is configured as listed below.
This WiFi controlled mobile development platform robot (with camera) is powered by the Arduino Mega 2560 R3 control board, enabling you to build a robot with autonomous capabilities using the Arduino open-source platform. You can control this Arduino powered robot with a wireless network connection and PC.
This is a true Arduino powered mobile development platform; meaning, this robot is completely programmable and designed to make use of the latest Arduino controllers and shields. Our software team, however, has built a custom software package that enables you to control the robot with basic functions without touching the code.
- Programmable WiFi Custom Control Interface Package (Qty 1) – Here are the components/parts included with this package:
- TP-Link 54Mbps Wireless Router (Qty 1)
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3 (Qty 1)
- Arduino Ethernet Shield (Qty 1)
- SDR Custom Arduino Mega Shield (Qty 1) to connect peripherals with ease without interfering with any attached shield.
- Adjustable Switching Regulators (Qty 3).
- 4x TTL Relay Board (Qty 1)
- Logitech Gamepad Controller (Qty 1)
- Ethernet patch cables (Qty 2)
- Etrovision EV3151A Video Server (Qty 1)
- Camera 360+ Pan and Tilt System – Standard (Qty 1)
- Infra Red Camera w/ 7 IR LEDs (Qty 1)
- LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Range Finder (Qty 1)
- ATR Welded Aluminum Base for 32mm Motors with custom 5″ wheels
- IG32 12VDC 053 RPM Gear Motor (Qty 4)
- Sabertooth Dual 12A Motor Driver (Qty 1)
- 12 Volt 7.2 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery – F2 Terminal (Qty 1)
- ATR and Vectoring Robot Hardware Kit
- Electric Motor Hookup Kit (Qty 4)
- Electric Power Hookup Kit (Qty1)
- 15 Amp Connector Set (Qty 1)
- Smart Charger for 6v-12v Lead Acid Battery, 3A (Qty 1)
- SuperDroid Robots customized source code to allow basic operation of motors, sensors, status LEDs and Ethernet communication
- SuperDroid Robots customized VB.NET program to communicate with the robot
- All the necessary network cables, antenna cables/extensions, terminal blocks, fuses, wiring, mounting hardware, etc.