WiBee is VAR Product of WizFi210 compatible with XBee Pin. WiBee can do serial communication by connecting Xbee Shield or Xbee IO.
Now you can deliver wi-fi connectivity to your electronic projects easily and easily thanks to the WiBee, which has an XBee physical format.
This card fulfills the function of passing from a serial communication to wi-fi, being able to use the different cards that use the physical format XBee and serial communication, as for example an Arduino + XBee Shield or the XBee IO Pro.
- XBee physical format compatible for serial communication
- 3.3V operation range
- Status LEDs
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible
- Data rate: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b)
- Modulation: CCK and DSSS
- RF Frequency rate: 2.4 – 2.497 GHz
- Antenna options
- Network protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS.
- RF Power output (typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm
- Security protocols: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- UART communication interface
If you need more information, please refer to the following link.