Submit your project by 29 September , 2018 .
To be eligible for judging, an entry must meet the following content/technical requirements:
- You must create a Wiznet museum account and register as a participant for this contest.
- Your idea must include use of any the following Wiznet devices :
- Wizwiki W7500
- Wiznet WiFi Shield
- Serial to Ethernet (S2E)
For more details of the devices go to : https://cybermakerspace.com/contest/
To win the Grand Prize:
- Your project must be created using Wiznet devices
- Your project must be relevant to the theme of the contest.
- Your final project must be fully documented on https://cybermakerspace.com/contest/registration/
- Your final project documentation must include the following:
- a) Images b) Instructions c) Components used in the project d) Source code e) video (optional)
- your entry must be your own original work; and
- your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest; and
- you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry; and
- your entry may not include any third party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people) unless you have obtained permission to use the materials.
Winners are selected based on the following criteria:
- Instructions – Show how you created your project, including images, screenshots, and/or video
- Components used in the project: Detail the hardware components as well as apps you used
- Source code – Include working code with helpful comments
- Great photographs, videos, and screenshots are worth a thousand words. Ask yourself: “If I were a beginner reading this project, would I understand how to recreate it?”
- Project must clearly address the contest theme which is ‘IoT Project using Wiznet devices ‘
- Your idea doesn’t have to be original, but it should be creative (a fresh take on an old idea is often worth as much as a brand new idea).
To enter the contest :
- If you are not already a member of Wiznet museum website, you will need to create a new Wiznet museum account.
- If you already have an account in Wiznet museum website ,register for the contest by submitting your project at : https://cybermakerspace.com/contest/registration/
- Fill in the contest registration form and click “Submit ” .
- Students can participate individually or by forming teams .
- Please wait a few days while we review and judge your project submission.
CAN I ENTER?
Your entry must be your own original work; and your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest; and you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry; and your entry may not include any third party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people) unless you have obtained permission to use the materials.
Entries may NOT contain, as determined by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, any content that is: sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; is obscene or offensive; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law. We reserve the right to reject any entry, in our sole and absolute discretion, that we determine does not meet the above criteria.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE CONTEST CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, bot, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest. If you attempt or we have strong reason to believe that you have compromised the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by cheating, hacking, creating a bot or other automated program, or by committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may disqualify you, and ban you from participating in any of our future Contests, so please play fairly.